Please read the following terms of trading :
1. Ownership of any goods delivered to the customer by the company shall not pass and property in those goods shall not vest in the customer until the purchase price for the goods has been paid for in the full and, where appropriate, has cleared through the company's bank account.
2. The customer shall not deal, trade or otherwise dispose of goods supplied by the company until property and ownership of the same have been transferred to the customer after the customer has discharged the purchase price in full unless agreed otherwise e.g. credit period.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, and subsequently confirmed in writing, delivery times shall be seen as a guide only and shall, under no circumstances, be construed, except as hereinafter provided, as a contractual obligation. We expect to deliver goods on time but in circumstances beyond our control delivery may be pushed 2-3 week further.
4. All stock discrepancies must be reported, by first class post only, to our office, within 5 working days of the delivery. Notification of alleged short delivery received thereafter shall not be entertained by the company and signed delivery sheets shall thereafter be deemed to be conclusive of the sums, quantities, brands and styles endorsed thereon.
5. No goods shall be returned to the company, unless accompanied by a returns number issued by the company and the issue of the said returns number is without prejudice to the company's rights elsewhere contained in these terms of trade.
6. Payment of invoices shall be made either on delivery, or as agreed separately between the company and the customer and, in any event, within 30 days of the date of delivery, whichever date shall first occur.
7. Overdue accounts shall bear interest, where applicable, under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 2002, or at 2.5% over rate.